- I’m a PhD student at Iowa State University, studying in the Program Analysis Lab (PAL) under Dr. Wei Le.
- I’m also working as a research intern at Microsoft under Alexey Svyatkovskiy and Michele Tufano during Summer 2023, ongoing.
- I earned my Master’s degree from Iowa State University in Fall 2021, studying under Dr. Wei Le. See details of my thesis here.
- I earned my Bachelor’s degree from Bob Jones University in Spring 2019.
- I have several years of software engineering experience with
Azurestack, in the domains of precision agriculture at Ag Leader and Amazon fulfillment center management at Roney Innovations.
My research interests lie at the intersection of machine learning and software engineering. I think that the current methods for program analysis are limited by only relying on an analytical approach, and that they will be much improved by integrating probabilistic reasoning which can be achieved by training deep learning with big data.